Saturday, 5 March 2011

Scrubs- who are they?

Hi,
I LOVE this show. It actually makes me feel like my sides will split! After talking about how women in science are portrayed in the media, I started to think about the characters in Scrubs. Here's what I came up with:
Carla
Carla is a very clever person with a seemingly strong bubble around her emotions, but it's obvious that she is still a sensitive and feminine person. As in all fiction comedies (such as the Simpsons) The characters can change their personalities slightly in an instant, however, Carla definitley has a certain Dominance over her husband Turk. In recent shown episodes, Carla has shown an extremely sensitive side when her and Elliot (other female main) have a fall out then get back together again. This happens alot and usually includes much sobbing and hugging!
I also know that she is the reliable person who everyone goes to for help and guidance- a twist to the character perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment